According to Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereafter also called “GDPR” or “Regulation”), the controller informs herewith about the processing of personal data carried out through the website www.lesfirst.com (hereafter also called “this website” or “this site”). According to the Regulation, the processing of personal data will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency-
Les First Srl is the controller responsible for the processing of personal data collected and obtained from this website. It determines how the data will be stored and who will be able to process the information collected from this website. The contact details of the company can be found at the end of this document.
Processed information and processing purposes
Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website gather, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is strictly related to communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses, browser version, operating system, domain name, websites originating the access, information on the visited pages, access time, routing, other data related to operating system and to user’s computer environment. This information is processed by the hosting service provider for technical purposes about service management and could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website. Collected information will only be accessible to the controller in an aggregate and non-identifying manner and will be used for technical management of services and anonymous statistics on generated traffic and visited pages. They will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the specified purposes.
Data provided by users via e-mail
The site shows company e-mail address that everyone can voluntarily use to send messages. Collected information will be processed for the purposes specified by the data subject and will be stored in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to GDPR, for the time required to achieve the purposes of collection.
Visitor can fill in the form to send requests for information or other messages, we collect only common information (name and e-mail are mandatory data, company and telephone are optionals), which will be used to reply to the message and to provide the requested information. Prior user consent is required before processing the form. User information will be stored for the time required to achieve the purposes of the request, if not already stored for other purposes that provide for different and prolonged retention times
Cookies are text files saved on user’s device when browsing the website, used by the website or by third-party services to improve the visitor experience in browsing the website.
types of cookies
Based on their category and use, we can define such cookies:
– Technical and functional cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
– Analytical and performance cookies. These cookies are used analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without directly identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
This site includes Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Also in this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze information on the use of the site (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected and used anonymously and aggregated by Les First through the Google Analytics service, which processes it in order to prepare reports for the operator of this site regarding the activities on the websites themselves.
For more information, please refer to the link https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– Targeting cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify and classify user preferences and propose targeted advertisements and advertisements in line with their preferences. The deactivation of these cookies can be done without any loss of functionality for browsing the site.
– Third-party cookies
Cookies used on the website
|category: technical or functional|
|__cfduid||ionicframework.com||1 year||Data sent to Simply Transit Ltd in UK|
|PHPSESSID||lesfirst.com||Session||Data sent to Simply Transit Ltd in UK|
|wc_cart_hash_#||lesfirst.com||Session||Data sent to Simply Transit Ltd in UK|
|wc_fragments_#||lesfirst.com||Session||Data sent to Simply Transit Ltd in UK|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||1 day||Data sent to Google/Doubleckick in USA|
|category: preferences and statistics|
|yt-player-bandwidth||youtube.com||permanent||dati trasmessi verso Google/Youtube negli Stati Uniti|
|yt-player-headers-readable||youtube.com||permanent||dati trasmessi verso Google/Youtube negli Stati Uniti|
|category: analytical and targeting|
|GPS||youtube.com||1 day||Data sent to Google/Youtube in USA|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||1 year||Data sent to Google/Doubleckick in USA|
|NID||google.com||6 months||Data sent to Google in USA|
|PREF||youtube.com||8 months||Data sent to Google/Youtube in USA|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||179 days||Data sent to Google/Youtube in USA|
|YSC||youtube.com||session||Data sent to Google/Youtube in USA|
When entering our website, a cookie banner is displayed with a link to this extended policy. By closing the banner and/or browsing the site, the visitor gives consent to cookies also third parties cookies, consent is stored with a “technical cookie” in the user’s device.
Cookies can be managed as explained in the following examples, which are by the way only some examples of the possible ones:
• using browser settings, to allow or prevent cookies and third-party cookies. Some settings also allow personal selection of third parties cookies to block;
• addition of specific software components to the browser (the so-called plug-ins), which specialize the functions commonly made available by software for the navigation and which can be set by the user to select cookies accordingly to their domain;
• Using “do not track” option, which inform each site visited that user don’t want to be tracked during the navigation. However, this functionality is not standard yet and there is no certainty it is implemented on all domains that store cookies on the website.
• disabling Google Analytics cookies by visiting the Google web page (Google GaOptOut) and downloading the add-on related to the used browser.
Note: if you choose to block cookies, complete functionality of the website could be compromised.
Processing and storage
Personal data are processed with electronic/IT tools only by authorized personnel, trained by the controller or by competent third parties, always in compliance with the principles of lawfulness of the Regulation and through the adoption of appropriate security measures to limit the access to collected information only to authorized parties.
Data will be stored for the time required by the processing purposes, as specified in the previous sections where retention time is detailed for each procedure.
Personal data are accessible only to authorized parties, responsible for the proper management of our activities through this website:
• internal staff acting under the authority of the controller;
• third parties such as professionals, consultants, or companies in charge of services related to the organization and management of our activities or to the management of this website.
Data disclosure and transfer
Data collected through the contact form or received by e-mail will not be disclosed anyway, they will not be transferred outside of Europe
Cookies data shall be transferred to organizations in the United States, adequate because they adhere to the “EU-US PrivacyShield” agreement on data protection, or to organizations in Great Britain that comply with GDPR requirements.
Right of access by the data subject
Except for the limitations established by the Regulation, data subject may, at any time, exercise the following rights reported in articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR:
- access to personal data; amendment; cancellation; usage limitation; data processing opposition; data portability;
- withdrawal of consent, where provided, whereas the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent granted before the withdrawal;
- information on the automated process related to profiling.
Subject must contact the controller at the address:
Les First Srl – Via Asiago 9 46037 Roncoferraro (MN) Italy – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, according to terms and conditions of the Regulation. Please visit www.garanteprivacy.it for Italy or visit any other website of a Supervisory Authority in others EU countries for further information.