Ermes Matte Black
Second in Les First’s “Light of the Gods collection”, and inspired by the feasting gods painted in the Hall of Cupid and Psyche in the Palazzo Te of Mantua, Ermes makes a symmetrical match for the first-born Minerva, in a sophisticated mirroring game of shape, structure, and symbolical value.
Set on top of a Corinthian column, and bathed in a luminous glow, the messenger of the gods, symbol of change and whirling energy, is shaped in vibrant ceramic – to create a new mythology of light.
A sophisticated table-top lamp that will appeal to lovers of both Classical décor and contemporary style. The sculptural body – a bust of the god Hermes atop a column-shaped pedestal, is crafted from high-quality Nove ceramic (Vicenza, Italy), entirely hand-finished, and coated in glaze, enamel or precious metal-based paint. This stylish lamp boasts and innovative touch system that allows to switch and adjust the light simply by touching the ceramic pedestal. The light source is a 7W LED bulb with 3000K lumen and 100-240V voltage. Please contact us for further information.
- Materials: Ceramics, Metal, Plexiglass
- Dimensions: 40Ø x 83,5H (cm) /15,75Ø x 32,87H (in)
- Weight: 5,8Kg / 12,79 pounds
- Light source available: 1 Strip Led x 7W 3000K 411lm CRI90
- Dimmer: Included
- Voltage: 24Vdc
- Power: 7W
- Environment: Indoor
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP 20
- Electrical insulation: 3^
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Supply included: Yes
- Supply voltage: input 100-240V, 50-60HZ; Output 24Vdc
- Cord Lenght: 100 cm / 39,37 in
Gold, Silver, Glossy Black, Matte Black, White